It all starts here: online banking
With online banking, you not only have access to your account information anytime you want. And when you sign up to bank online at City’s secure website, you can access all of our free tools to help you manage your account. Check out the demo here.
Viewing balances, transferring funds and making your loan payments online are all standard options when you bank online. You can choose which features you’d like – all for free. Explore eStatements, pay bills online and set up account alerts so you’re always in the know. Want it all on your phone? Just download our app and set up mobile banking with mobile deposit – or, check out text banking.
Enrolling in online banking is simple. Follow these easy steps:
- Select Enroll from the home page or go right to the login page.
- Enter Social Security Number, Account Number and Email Address. Click Continue.
- Complete Personal Information Fields and click Submit. Please enter your birth date in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Select Account Type.
- Review and agree to the Online Enrollment Agreement.
- Check your email. You must click the link contained in the verification email within one hour and from the same computer and the same browser you used to complete the enrollment.
Concerned about Security with online banking?
So are we. We take security seriously by providing multiple layers of protection as you bank online. One of the ways you’ll see that is the watermark. A watermark is a security image that you choose when you set up online banking. It should appear every time you log in, so you know you’re visiting City’s true online banking site.
Questions about online banking?
Our e-Banking Customer Support Center can help you get started. Call 1-888-816-8064 or log on to online banking to chat with an agent (Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 8am-5pm).